The European Commission has announced the dates for the first edition of the Horizon Europe Info Days.
From June 28 to July 9, prospective applicants and other stakeholders of EU research and innovation will have the opportunity to receive information and ask questions about the funding instruments and processes of Horizon Europe. The event will be open for participation without prior registration.
Throughout the ten days there will be sessions related to nine topics, each dedicated to a different cluster or part of the new program. Research Infrastructures will have their turn on June 28 and the program is already available here.
Horizon Europe Info Days full calendar includes:
- 28 Jun – Infrastructures
- 29 & 30 Jun – Digital, industry & space (cluster 4)
- 30 June – Civil security for society (cluster 3)
- 1 July – Culture, creativity & inclusive society (cluster 2)
- 1 July – The Marie Skłodowska-Curie Actions: what is new under Horizon Europe
- 2 July – Health (cluster 1)
- 5 & 6 July – Climate, energy & mobility (cluster 5)
- 7 & 8 July – Food, bioeconomy, natural resources, agriculture & environment (cluster 6)
- 9 July – European Research Area (ERA) & Widening
Check out the full program here.