Horizon Europe’s first work programmes are here! The work programmes set out funding opportunities under Horizon Europe for the period 2021 – 2022. The main work programme is structured as follows:
- Marie Skłodowska-Curie actions and Research Infrastructures under Pillar I
- All clusters under Pillar II – Health; Culture, Creativity And Inclusive Society; Civil Security For Society; Digital Industry And Space; Climate Energy And Mobility; Food, Bioeconomy, Natural Resources, Agriculture And Environment.
- European innovation ecosystems under Pillar III
- Widening participation and strengthening the European Research Area
The calls under the topic of Research Infrastructures, aligned under pillar I, are divided into five destinations that you can consult here:
- Destination – Developing, consolidating and optimising the European research infrastructures landscape, maintaining global leadership (INFRADEV), to contribute to a strong, excellent and impactful European Research Area, by reinforcing RI capacities in Europe, their role at the global level and the policy-making in this field;
- Destination – Enabling an operational, open and FAIR EOSC ecosystem (INFRAEOSC), aiming at delivering a “Web of FAIR Data and Services” for Science: a trusted virtual environment supporting Open Science, based on key horizontal core functions, with their corresponding e-infrastructures, and service layers accessible to researchers across disciplines throughout Europe; Horizon Europe – Work Programme 2021-2022 Research Infrastructures
- Destination – RI services to support health research, accelerate the green and digital transformation, and advance frontier knowledge (INFRASERV), with a focus on the provision of integrated RI services to enable R&I addressing major societal challenges, notably in health, in support of the green and digital transformation and ensuring resilience to crises as well as to support curiosity-driven research and advancement of frontier knowledge in broad scientific domains;
- Destination – Next generation of scientific instrumentation, tools and methods and advanced digital solutions (INFRATECH), to enable new discoveries and keep Europe’s RIs at the highest level of excellence, while paving the way to innovative solutions to societal challenges and new industrial applications, products and services;
- Destination – Network connectivity in Research and Education – Enabling collaboration without boundaries (INFRANET), providing high-bandwidth networks and network services to interconnect researchers, data and computing resources in a nondiscriminatory way regardless of the location of the users and the resources to allow scientists to conduct excellent research.
Other work programmes cover
- European Research Council (ERC)
- Joint Research Centre (JRC)
- European Innovation Council (EIC)
Don’t miss the opportunity! Check out all the reference documents of the work programmes here.