The 2ª International Call from Instruct-ERIC has been awarded, providing access for researchers in institutions that hold a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) with Instruct to access European facilities to help advance their ongoing research.
Instruct’s work within the EU-LAC ResInfra project in collaboration with iNEXT-Discovery has organized eight visits from Latin American institutions to Instruct European facilities.
- Lucia Chemes – University of San Marti
- Bernabé Battista – Instituto de Biologia Molecular y Celular de Rosario
- Jimena Rinaldi – Fundacion Instituto Leloir
- Felipe Otsuka – University Sao Paulo
- Richard Garratt – University Sao Paulo
- Mariana Piuri – University Buenos Aires
- Daiana Andrea Capdevila – Fundacion Instituto Leloir
- Horacio Heras – National University of La Plata
The 2nd International Call further emphasizes how the partnership between Instruct-ERIC and EU-LAC ResInfra provides benefits for researchers in both Latin America and Europe. These visits add to the EU-LAC ResInfra mobility program in structural biology already started with the three staff exchanges awarded last year, which are now underway.
The visits will take place throughout 2022. As a result, all users will receive the necessary training and expertise in using the equipment while also sharing their own experience with the host institution.